This is a working example of an html5 audio playlist. It has been tested in Internet Explorer - IE9, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.
Instructions: (click to show)
- Click on the play button of the audio control to start playing the currently selected track.
- Click on either the |<< Prev Track or Next Track >>| button to select the previous or next track.
- If no other controls are clicked, tracks will be played one at a time in the order shown in the playlist.
- or -
- Click on a track in the playlist, except the currently selected track, to begin playing the track.
- Play will continue through the remaining tracks of the playlist if no other controls are clicked.